Thursday, September 10, 2009

The white envelope




Well yesterday, a white envelope came home from the Princess ballet teacher...now being a home school mom I am not used to notes from teachers. I opened the envelope with the princess because she was too nervous to do so herself. There was a formal letter, letting the Princess know that she had gotten the part that she had been invited to audition for. I am so proud of her and all her hard work! I am excited to see her grow as we take the turn to the next level of her ballet. Well, I guess it her starting to take the next step on her own...But I am here as always to help and support.

The Princess has been dancing for ten years now! She is still so young, and it seems weird to say that she has done something for that long. I can remember when she did her first recital at age 2 and somersaulted off the stage, then ran back on to waive HI to everyone! My has she grown since then! Remember Princes your dad and I are your biggest fans!! Break a leg!!


2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

What part did she get? We will have to come watch. Kate would love to see her MCB friends. We still miss dancing with you all.

Aimee said...

Congrats to her!!