Monday, August 10, 2009

Bear's Geography

This year the Bear and I are doing a unit on geography around the world. My goal for the Bear is to learn her continents and oceans with a little culture at the same time. For an introduction, we read "How to Make and Apple Pie and see the World". The Bear read the book to me and over the week we made parts of a lapbook. We finished it off with making an apple pie from scratch (even the crusts!)



That is the Bear working on parts of her lapbook while we made the pie! Now for pictures of the pie. I am in trouble --the whole family realized that I can make homemade pie's from scratch, a small secret that I have been hiding well until now.






Here is the Bear's finished lapbook!

1 comment:

~*~The Family~*~ said...

Yum it loooks good! Yes, I would say your secret is out.