Sunday, August 23, 2009

School Room Maekover

Remember my whole post on my flooring issue. Well we have decided to wait and do the whole house at once. I hate the kitchen cabinets, my husband hates the counter tops, we both just think the floor is ok. We can not agree upon anything. We did agree that if we are going to redo all the floors it would make sense to change some other things we dislike first. I think that I just received permission to redo the kitchen and bathrooms!

In the meantime, I have to make due with the carpet that we have. How to do that! The answer dig the beautiful rug that we own out of the attic. I got the king (no, that bloggy name does not work, I don't live with Elvis!). I got my husband to get it out and he even cleaned it for me! We spent the whole weekend fixing up the school room. I love the way it turned out. It looks like a whole new room...and I did not even have to spend anything.

Here are some pictures of the way it used to look.





Here are some of the improvements..





Of course a school room would not be complete without a place for the dog! She has to learn too! :)




1 comment:

Heather said...

Good luck on the remodel. There are so many choices out there.