Friday, August 14, 2009

Music Room

The other day, I showed you picture wall that I repainted. I completely forgot to show everyone the greatest improvement in the room. While the girls and I were on vacation. My husband (got to think of a funny bloggy name for him) got me a new piano. Now, I don't play the piano at all, but my girls do. We had this piano that the kids loved but I hated the colors. There is no words to describe it ....here is a picture



It is a great piano....but the colors were just so bright. The piano was right by my front door! The rainbow colors just had to go. I kept thinking that I would paint the piano but that just seemed like so much work! Lucky, for me my wish was granted. I came home from vacation to find this in the room.





It is not the baby grand that I was dreaming of....that would not fit in my house anyways. It is wonderful...and best of all it is not rainbow colors!! The girls and I thank you so much honey for the new piano!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Love it! and the frames too!