Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flooring

I was so excited for this weekend! We WERE going to start my new floors. Notice the WERE, that means no I did not get to move furniture and get all dirty. Not that I was looking forward to the moving furniture --You should see all the things in the Princess's room --I did not want to pack that up! I did want my new floors! We were all set to get them. We got up extra early to go purchase the flooring.... and they sold out of the one I wanted!! NO, NO! Even worse they can not order it, it has been discontinued!!! I am so sad because it matched my flooring downstairs! So instead of putting in my new flooring, I spent my weekend trying to find something else! :(

Now we are trying to figure out if we should just do the whole house!! Which of course means more $$... all I hear from my dear husband ....you need to wait! Unless I can do the whole house for the price we were going to pay for the upstairs! Anyone hints on cheap flooring???


2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Hi Lynda! I just found your blog from Aimee's. It's me Katelyns mom!

Lynda said...

Hey, Jen! It is so awesome that you came by! I just started this whole bloggy thing. It seemed like such fun!